Thursday 6 December 2007

WHOA...So this is what a Blog taste like...

HELLLOOOOO!

well ladies and gents , here it is. The Blog By Isis
I was going to go with that title first , but there seems to be a wicked impostor on the net using my name ---I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE AND I WILL FIND YOU! Like i found the other Isis's.

So ive been sick all week-- which couldn't come at a better time seeing how we just wrapped up another European tour.. not that big though, just 4 shows in pretty much 5 days. My liver walked out on me, day 2 -- said i was abusive and lacking in the love department. I told the bitch to leave... I DON'T NEED YOU.

Anyway-- i got back home and did what all rock stars do -- i went to the drug store. You know they sell Nyquil and Dayquil in the same box... FUCKING GENIUS! Now i never have to wonder what time of day it is, i simply look at my box and see how many pills are left in each-- and There you go-- instant calender-- now if i could only sync it with the moon and im straight. I love this stuff--

ROCK STAR GUIDE TO GETTING OVER A COLD AND STILL SMOKING WEED :

Things you will need:

- Bottle of Vitamin C pills (1000mgs the more potent the better, trust me)

- Bottle of Echnecia pills (doenst really matter -this is just to make you feel like your doing something good.. it sounds so healthy--mind over matter)

-Bottle of Multi Vitamins( ask the lady behind the desk for the one for old people--way more vitamins...chose sex accordingly )

- LOTS OF WATER--( I MEAN IT..I HATE IT TOO---BUT THAT SHIT WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOU)

- fully stalked fridge with all the food you love---you need it for strength

- and finally some of the best Cheeba you can get your hands on.. bad weed can also make you sicker-- so dont chump on the doe- besides the weed will help you if you have a lost appetite due to your cold


THERE YOU GO....

Now all you need to do is :

Take 2 Vitamin C pills for the first 2 days-- if you still feel like a sack of horse shit -- take 2 more the next 2 days then gradually cut down to one. Dont stop just cus you feel better always give your cold a day--

Take 1 Echnecia with every vitamin C pill

Take 1 Multi Vitamin everyday

drink lots of water-- smoke lots of weed..and eat lots of food

I also like to buy fruit cups.. you know the ones with cranberries and raspberries..mmmm


So im off to LA in the morning to begin the West Coast Beauty Bar tour... dont you love how it rolls off your mouth-- like the sweet smell of morning after beer and smoke in your hair from some random after party, in some random house that you some how randomly ended up at....

Oh life on the road- how i love thee....

wish me luck

9 comments:

isis said...

PS


Isis assumes no responsibility for anyone who chooses to follow the guide to getting over a cold and still smoking weed. None of this has been scientifically proven, but it worked for me

Please see physician before embarking on any sort of vitamin binge in order to get over a cold in time to party like a rock star.

Thank you.


This is a message brought to you by the "Lindsy Lohan Association for abused cats"

Logan said...

logansturrock.blogspot.com

Jay Leo said...

Is Austin still on the itinerary?

p.s. your blog has a gay-ass name.

camcam said...

nice recipe!

Unknown said...

Hilarious. Love you!! Go get em'. Beauty Bar West SIIIIDE!

And the after-thought disclaimer, genius.

xo

Azuree Caldwell said...

our blogs look similar!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah isis youre a fucking idiot.

youre the best.

Blondtron said...

YES! real friend status.

Okay I'm going to give you my secret 'fuck this bitch I'm outta here' cold killin tea recipe...It's so bad ass and stanky after just one glass I guarantee you your cold will be like 'fuck this bitch, I'm outta here!' thus the name.

6 cloves of minced garlic
giant hunk of grated ginger
teaspoon of cayenne pepper
2-3 tablespoons of honey
pot of water

Boil. Drink. Keep 10 ft away from cute boys for at least two days (you stink bad). Put on some tight pants and go dancing to sweat out the smell. TA DA! you are allllll better!

isis said...

jay
ur face!

ur face is gay! lol

i like the name-- it shows my softer side :)